Monday, July 19, 2010

Riley Graduated from Intermediate Class tonight!!!!

Riley had her final lesson of her intermediate training tonight. She passed with flying colors. She can now walk on a leash, Heal, Sit and Stay, Lay Down and Stay, Go to her bed, Stand and many more commands. I am so proud of her. I have throughly enjoyed her training. It makes me so happy to know that our dog we a well trained puppy and she is so great. Here are some of her pictures from graduation.

Photobucket
My Sweet Sweet baby!!!!!

Photobucket
She did so great. She wasnt a fan of wearing the hat, but I am still so so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on the nest for a columbia gtg and clicked on your blog. I just wanted to say you have the cutest dog ever! I've wanted a chocolate lab for as long as I can remember- where did you get her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no way of contacting the people that we got her from. I really wish we did she is the most amazing dog ever. Thanks for reading my blog it means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allie..how old is your little girl. We should get her and Yota together for a play date. I'm sure they could use the exercise. Yota's 8 months and a bundle of energy!

    ReplyDelete