Thursday, June 24, 2010

Craft Room!!!!!

Before we ever even bought the house I was dreaming of my craft room. I was so excited to have to get one. Since our house was built and not previously lived in, I got to come here almost every weekend and dream about what my craft room was going to look like. So once we bought the house that was project numero UNO!!!! Except the wedding was 3 weeks away so crafting was on hold. So the first weekend post honeymoon was spent working on this room. I will admit I am not the best painter and DH is an ENGINEER so hes a bit of a perfection (but also HATES to paint) so it was a challenge. The color is dragonfruit from Home Depot don't really remember the collection.
All of my Cricut Supplies and my Big Shot items and a few odd things
My Cricut cutting area and also my photo printer
Cricut cutting side of the room

The Room
Paper Storage (Not really fond of this but it works for now)
Storage for Stamps, Paper Pads, Stamp Pads and most all of my scrapbooking supplies
My Desk (Really need a better chair it hurts my back)

Sorry the pictures aren't that great battery was dead on my good camera and I really wanted this post up tonight. Cant wait to share with you all my many projects made in this craft room. First items to be made are things for the walls. Definitely going to put some vinyl on the walls.

Thank you,
Mrs. Dyer

3 comments:

  1. Yay craft rooms! Imagine all the great stuff you will make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really nice! I have the same white cube from michael's and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete