Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!! I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. I have recently purchased a new camera and really taken an interest in photography. I also got a new sewing machine for Christmas so we will see what I can turn out. I revamped the craft room yesterday to accommodate all of the new Christmas toys, I will get the new pictures posted soon. I am making it a goal for the new year to be a better blogger in that goal I have also made it a goal of mine to do a 52 week picture project. I am going to take at least one picture a week and edit it and then post it on the blog with the goal of A. becoming a better photographer and B. a better blogger. I really hope that everyone had a good New Years. Heres a cheers to 2011!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment