Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3 of 52 Week photo project


First of all I would just like to say this project has been so much fun to work on in the past three weeks. I have forced myself to shoot only in manual when taking pictures for this project so that I can really expand what I am doing. Its been so rewarding to look at a picture and be proud of it.
So this week we have had so many things going on I couldn't just pick one picture. We had snow Monday and then a late Christmas get together with my dads family yesterday so I have several pictures for this week.

Riley jumping at the snow
f/6.3 SS 1/1250 Iso 400

Our House
f/6.3 SS 1/1250 Iso 400

My youngest cousin
f/5.6 SS 1/160 Iso 400

I hope everyone has a great week!!! I am off to watch the patriots game with DH!!!!!!!! LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment