Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 4 of 52 Week Photo Project


I am so excited to already be on week 4. I feel like I have already learned so much. My husband also said I wouldn't make it past week 3 and look I did it!!!!!! So in honor of him not believing in my I decided my photo this week would be a funny picture of him.

f/4.5 SS 1/20 ISO 400
He was playing Call of Duty and a person was killing him. I just thought it was funny how involved he was.

Week 4 (2)
Here is Riley this picture is heavily edited so I am not going to even bother putting my settings. I just wanted to add her on here. She started advanced training classes yesterday morning. Well tonight we are off to hang out with some friends for the game. Since the Patriots lost last weekend we are now Steelers fans because the Jets have to lose.
Thanks,
Mrs. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment